澳门"速战速配"拨入应聘

Full relocation assistance with work visa & paid training provided. Worry no more!

 

高薪
High Salary

税收制度低
Low
Taxation
Regime

增加储蓄
Increase
Saving

曝光率
High
Exposure

大因素
8 Main Factors 

自我提升
Own
Growth 

特別行政区
Special
Administrative
Region

国际环境
International Environment

工作生活平衡
Work Life Balance

 

Please register yourself for a 15-mins Speed Dial In Job Brief & Interview Tips
( You may join with maximum 3 other friends in one sign up)

Note : Only shortlisted candidates would receive an automated email invitation for this session

1. What are the relocation and employment benefits please?
你们会提供什么搬迁和就业福利?

Relocation air ticket, work visa, temporary stay upon arrival, shuttle bus, housing allowance, uniform and duty meals would be covered. 

我们会提供您搬迁飞机票,工作签证,到达时的暂时住宿,班车,住房津贴和值班餐。

2. Is this legal?
这是合法的吗?

Totally legal. The working visa/permit will be issued by the government of country of destination.

绝对合法,工作签证将会由当地政府提供。

3. Are there any other jobs available, besides the hospitality industry?
除了酒店业,还有其他工作吗?

80% of Macau economy is supported by the hospitality industry, therefore most of the jobs provided are hospitality related.


澳门经济是由80%的酒店业的支持,因此所提供的大多数工作都由此相关的。

4. In what currency would  I be paid?
我会以什么货币付款?

You will be paid in Macanese Pataca (HK$ dollar almost 1:1)

您薪资将会使用Macanese Pataca支付(HK $港币近1:1)

5. Am I allowed to use my own home country bank account for salary payment?
我可以使用自己的本国银行帐户进行薪水支付吗?

No, the employer will support you with comprehensive assistance including opening a local bank account for your salary payment purpose.

不,雇主将为您提供全面的帮助,包括为您的薪金付款将会由雇主帮您开设当地银行帐户。

6. What is the income tax structure like in Macau?
澳门的所得税结构如何?

7. Can I remit money to my home country?
我可以将钱汇给我的祖国吗?

Yes, you may remit money via the banking system.

可以,您可以通过银行系统进行汇款。

8. Can my family visit me?
我的家人可以拜访我吗?

Yes, Macau is a under a Special Administrative Region of China. Hence, your family may visit you anytime as a tourist, no visa application is required.

是的,澳门是中国特殊行政区的一个。 因此,您的家人可以随时以游客的身份访问您,不需要签证申请。

9. Is the remuneration package in Macau good enough for a meaningful savings?
澳门的薪酬是否足以获得有意义的节省?

Definitely, we have candidates fedback that the working tips was sufficient for him to cope with his expenses in Macau as most of the basic needs ie transportation, duty meals, uniform are covered. However, it very much dependant on your personal self-managed expenses there. 

毫无疑问,我们有候选人的反馈,服务费足以应付他在澳门的费用,因为大多数基本需求例如交通,值班餐,制服都将由雇主提供。 但是,这在很大程度上取决于您在费用上的自我管理。

10. Can I come back to home country for a visit?
我可以回到祖国去探望吗?

Absolutely! The annual leave is usually about 12-14 days. As you may be required to work during public holiday, hence you can earn replacement leave and to upkeep them for your leave during home returning.

绝对可以! 年假通常约为12-14天。 由于您可能需要在公共假期期间工作,因此您可以赚取替换假,并在回家返回期间为您保留休假。

11. Is there any other income?
还有其他收入吗?

Yes, you will be getting working tips, OT allowance.

是的,您将获得工作提示,OT津贴。

12. Are there any second job opportunities?
有第二个工作机会吗?

Some hotels allow you to work a second job in another department. If you are working at the front office, there may be a second job opportunities with F&B Department.

一些酒店可让您在另一个部门工作。 如果您在前台工作,餐饮部门可能会有第二个工作机会。

13. How many hours are I able to work in a week?
我可以在一周内工作几个小时?

According to the labor law of Macau, you work 45 hours/week for a full time job. More than 45 hours is considered as OT. 

根据澳门的《劳动法》,您每周工作45小时,从事全职工作。 超过45小时被认为是OT。

14. Is shift hour compulsory?
班级小时强制性吗?

Hospitality business is operating mostly 24 hours. Therefore, mostly likely you are required to work rotational shift hours.

酒店业务主要运营24小时。 因此,大多数可能需要您以轮班制工作。

15. What are the top 3 advantages to work in Macau? 
在澳门工作的前三名优点是什么?

1. 接触/曝光:您倾向于遇到很多有趣的人,尤其是我们提供的工作机会来自豪华酒店的收藏。 

2. 旅行:澳门由中国,香港,台湾,韩国,日本包围,因此您去以上的国家旅行将会用更短的时长也更便宜

3. 工作生活平衡:澳门几乎没有交通堵塞,并且由于尺寸很小,几乎可以在短时间内到达任何地方。 您可以在很短的时间内(大约10-20分钟)上班和回家

 

任何问题,欢迎咨询!

请联系我们的职业顾问们!