澳门職位表 

提供工作簽證和帶薪培訓等全套搬遷協助。不用再擔心了! 

 澳門最熱門職位招聘! 

餐廳主管 


管家


餐飲服務員 

值班員-前台 

聯絡中心代理 

迎賓大使 

門工作簡易申請流程 1,2,3 步骤

1) 报名以下 : 澳門工作機會分享網絡研討會

2)澳門五星僱主面試

3) 前往澳門工作以及新生活

想要直入澳門五星酒店雇主面試?

點擊 #自動化招聘 

 报名 : 澳門工作機會分享網絡研討會

請註冊參加 30 分鐘澳門工作機會分享網絡研討會。

註:只有入圍候選人才會收到參加此次研討會的自動電子郵件/Whatsapp 邀請函。 

澳門工作機會分享網絡研討會日期 时间:

1. What are the job available in Macau for me to apply ?
我可以申請哪些澳門的工作機會?? 

Currently, we are active hiring for the above vacancies listed above. We are looking to hire 80-100 positions to fill for a top 5-Star hotel group in Macau 

目前,我們正在積極招聘上述職位。我們正在為澳門的一家頂級五星級酒店集團招聘80-100個職位。 

2. What is the hiring process for me to get hired ?

我的招聘流程是怎樣的? 

a) Register yourself for a webminar and attend punctually

b) #Automatedhiring system would filter the registration and only qualified candidates would receive an invitation to the webminar ( time slot of the webminsar is listed during your registration process step a).

c) Candidates shortlist would be done during the webminar and a short 10-15 minutes interview would be carried out by us. Selected candidates would be "recommended" to Macau employer for their selection and hiring.


a) 註冊並準時參加網絡研討會


b) #自動招聘系統將篩選註冊信息,只有符合條件的候選人會收到網絡研討會的邀請(網絡研討會的時間段在您註冊步驟a)中列出)。

c) 在網絡研討會期間將進行候選人篩選,並由我們進行簡短的10-15分鐘面試。被選中的候選人將被“推薦”給澳門雇主進行選擇和招聘。 

3. How soon do I need to report to work in Macau ?
我需要多久内到澳门工作? 

Upon your employment visa is ready approximately 1.0-1.5 month from your acceptance of employment offer and full documentation submission.


當您的工作簽證準備好後,大約在您接受工作邀請並提交完整文件後的1到1.5個月內。 

4. Can my friend/family join me for this webminar ?
我的朋友/家人可以跟我一起嗎? 

Sure, you friend can join you by registering themselves via Step 2a) above. Otherwise, they can share the same online cam with you during the webminar.

當然,您的朋友可以通過以上的步驟2a註冊自己加入。否則,他們也可以在網絡研討會期間與您共享同一個攝像頭。  

5. What kind of job vacancies?  How much salary for the position I applied?
有什麼樣的職位空缺?我申請的職位薪水是多少?  

Butler MOP $17,700 (around RM9,621) + Housing MOP 500 (around RM271) + overtime

Attendant - Front Office MOP $16,000 (around RM8,696) + Housing MOP 500 (around RM271) + overtime

Agent, Contact Centre MOP $16,800 (around RM9,132) + Housing MOP 500 (around RM271) + overtime

F & B Attendant MOP $11,000 (around RM5,979) + Housing MOP 500 (around RM271)+ overtime

Restaurant Supervisor MOP $17,000 (around RM9,241) + Housing MOP 500 (around RM271) + overtime

Welcome Ambassador MOP $18,000 (around RM9,779) - MOP20,000 (around RM10,867) + Housing MOP 500 + overtime 



管家:月薪MOP $17,700(約RM9,621)+ 住房津貼MOP 500(約RM271)+ 加班費

前台服務員:月薪MOP $16,000(約RM8,696)+ 住房津貼MOP 500(約RM271)+ 加班費

呼叫中心客服:月薪MOP $16,800(約RM9,132)+ 住房津貼MOP 500(約RM271)+ 加班費

餐飲服務員:月薪MOP $11,000(約RM5,979)+ 住房津貼MOP 500(約RM271)+ 加班費

餐廳主管:月薪MOP $17,000(約RM9,241)+ 住房津貼MOP 500(約RM271)+ 加班費

迎賓大使:月薪MOP $18,000(約RM9,779)至MOP $20,000(約RM10,867)+ 住房津貼MOP 500 + 加班費  

6. Will I get the position I applied or will be assigned to other position?  
我會得到我申請的職位,還是會被分配到其他職位? 

They will firstly consider to interview you for the position you applied. However, if there are other more suitable positions for you, they would counter check with you, if you would consider other positions.

他們會確認您是否適合該職位,並在分配您到其他職位之前徵得您的同意。  

7. When is the commencement date?

開始日期是什麼時候?  

The management team will "indicate" your commencement date as soon as you are successful for an offer

管理團隊將在面試後儘快通知您。 

8. When and where to interview?
面試將在何時何地進行?  

The employer management team is considering the following interview options with you :
1) Interview you in Kuala Lumpur

2) Interview you online 

Tentatively, they have indicated mid or end of November 24 for the said interview

雇主管理團隊將在2024年11月中旬來到馬來西亞,面試將安排在吉隆坡的某家酒店進行,如果他們在當天無法到場,也可以通過網絡研討會進行面試。 

9. Which hotel I am going to work for?
我將在哪家酒店工作?  

One of the top 5 hospitality group, which you would find out more more about the organization during the Macau job opportunities webminar.
You are welcome to join the webminar physically at 17-06-01, Binjai 8, 2, Lorong Binjai, Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during working hours 9:30a.m. to 6:30p.m.

我將為一家排名前五的酒店集團工作,我們可以通過下周的網絡研討會了解更多關於該組織的信息。如果您感興趣,可以註冊並通過電子郵件收到邀請鏈接。歡迎您在工作時間(上午9:30至下午6:30)訪問我們位於馬來西亞吉隆坡,安邦路, Lorong Binjai 8, 辦公樓17-06和17-06-01辦公室。 

10. Is there any training provided?  How long is the training and would it be paid for the training period?
是否提供培訓?培訓持續多長時間,培訓期間的薪資是否會支付?  

Training is provided and it is fully paid.

培訓會不定期進行,培訓時間根據需要而定。薪資條款將由雇主確定。  

11. Is the accommodation provided?
提供住宿嗎? 

Upon arrival, you would be provided 7 - 14 days stay. Therefore, you would be provided either a housing allowance or company hostel, dependant on which 5-Star hotel group you are successful with. 

他們會安排您在抵達后的2周至1個月內住在酒店。以往的候選人從未提出過住宿問題,因此找住宿不會有問題。您將獲得住房津貼MOP 500(約RM271)。 

12. The housing allowance enough to pay my rental?  How many months of housing allowance I can get?
住房津貼足夠支付我的租金嗎?我能獲得多少個月的住房津貼? 

Housing allowance is paid , every month, so long as you are still under employment.
Dependant on your standards of housing requirements and hence the rental of your desirable housing, the housing allowance is able to contribute easily at least 20% of your monthly rental.

這是一項額外福利,您會發現收入足夠覆蓋生活費用,並且還有剩餘用於儲蓄。住房津貼將與您的薪水一起按月支付。  

13. Any transportation provided to work ?

是否提供上下班的交通工具?

The company provided shuttle buses, along main pick up points of Macau for you to hop on to work

會有接駁巴士從集合點送您到酒店 。 

14. Do I need to surrender my passport or identity card to employer?
我需要將護照或身份證交給雇主嗎?  

You can keep your passport or identity card.

您可以保留您的護照或身份證。 

15. How long I need to work there?  Is there any contract?
我需要在那工作多久?有没有合同? 

Yes, this is a contractual employment. However, there is no bond  for this employment contract.  You may resign anytime without any compensation, so long as you provide sufficient resignaton notice as per the employment letter of offer.

是的,這是一種合同雇用。但是,這份雇用合同沒有保證金。您可以隨時辭職,不需要任何補償,只要您按照聘用通知書的要求提供足夠的辭職通知即可。 

16. Is the living cost high?
生活成本高嗎 ? 

You will be provided uniform, meals on duty, housing allowance, shuttle bus which could save you from the essential expenses.  The other expenses is dependant on your lifestyle.


您將獲得制服、工作期間的餐食、住房津貼和接駁巴士,這些可以幫助您節省基本開支。其他費用則取決於您的生活方式。  

17. How to calculate the overtime?  When and how to receive my salary?  Will it pay on time?
如何計算加班費?我什麼時候、如何收到薪水?會按時支付嗎? 

You can refer to the management team when interview for the details of the salary package, payment date and method.

您可以在面試時向管理團隊諮詢有關薪資套餐、支付日期和支付方式的詳細信息。  

18. Is the tips given by guest have to submit or sharing within the department or I can keep it myself?
客人給的小費是需要上交、部門內共享,還是我可以自己保留?  

Different company has different policies on the tips offered by guest. Kindly check with the interviewer, for your confirmation.

不同的公司对客人提供的小费有不同的规定。请向面试官确认。

19. Do I need to pay for income taxation?  How can I send the money back to my hometown?
我需要支付所得稅嗎?我該如何將錢寄回家? 

Yes, everyone needs to pay income tax. This financial planning and expenses would be studied during our webminar

是的,每個人都需要繳納所得稅。在我們的網絡研討會上,我們將學習財務規劃和支出。  

20. What is my working hours and do I entitle public holidays and annual leave?
我的工作時間是多久?我享有公共假期和年假嗎?  

24 hours shifts, 8 hours + 1 hour break (6 days/ week) according to the roster.

The entitlement of public holidays or replacement off day or in terms of payment refer to the employer policy.

You are entitle for 12 days annual leave upon fulfill the working period.

根據排班,工作時間為24小時輪班,每天工作8小時加1小時休息(每周6天)。公共假期的權利、補休或支付方面的規定請參考雇主政策。完成工作期限後,您有權享受12天的年假。 

21. Do they provide insurance, medical fee, employee provident fund and social security?
他們提供保險、醫療費用、員工公積金和社會保障嗎? 

The employer provides insurance and medical benefits. For EPF contribution, it is voluntarily and not compulsory for foreign employees. 

雇主提供保險和醫療福利。至於公積金繳款,外國雇員是自願繳款,而不是強制繳款。 

22. How about the visa and air ticket?
簽證和機票怎麼辦?  

Work visa and air ticket would be borne by the Employer.

雇主會為您安排簽證和機票。 

23. Can my family come to visit me?
我的家人可以來探望我嗎?

Yes.  From 1 September 2022, foreign nationals with a valid passport issued by the following countries (including Italy) may enter Macao directly from Hong Kong, Taiwan regions, and other foreign countries without having to apply for entry beforehand.  Malaysia is one of the list of the 41 countries who do not need a visa to enter Macau.

是的。從2022年9月1日起,持有以下國家(包括意大利)簽發的有效護照的外國國籍可以直接從香港、台灣地區和其他外國進入澳門,而無需事先申請入境。馬來西亞是41個無需簽證即可進入澳門的國家之一。

任何問題,歡迎諮詢! 

請聯繫我們的職業顧問們! 

Mei Ling

Kingsley

Nancy